This is it! For parents, senior year brings childhood to a closure; but for high school students, it’s the beginning of a new life!
You’ll see right away that I’m very relaxed and easy going. We’ll make sessions painless for those that dread being photographed, and we’ll make sessions a blast for those that love to show off!
Really, I love meeting new people so I enjoy hearing about what you do for fun, what you goals are, and what you are all about. I’m always up for trying new things and I hope you will be, too!
Basic Session – $100
Westerville location (studio or outdoor) chosen by Tennille. Up to 1 hour of photography.
Standard Session – $150
Any outdoor location within 20 miles of Westerville. Up to 2 hours of photography.
$75 – Studio Extra (one hour of studio time added to one of the full sessions above – full session required)
$75 – Fashion Extra (one hour of studio or outdoor time added to one of the full sessions above – full session required)
All sessions include a yearbook image to your school’s specifications.
An additional $75 premium for weekend sessions applies (limited availability). Travel fees quoted upon request.
The Investment Guide outlines your two ordering options: A la Carte and Add to a Collection prices.
When you purchase a Collection, you may add any other products to your order at the lower Add to a Collection Prices. If you choose not to purchase a Collection, then A la Carte Prices apply. A $400 minimum order is required when ordering A la Carte. Collections start at $500.
A variety of products are available:
Small Prints, Framed Prints, Fine Art Canvas Wraps, Custom Framing, Books, Cards & Announcements …& more!
Please contact me to request more information on products and pricing.
Yes. You may schedule a session at the studio, or I will come to any outdoor location you choose. Visits to the studio are by appointment only.
What if I don’t know what location to choose for the session?
Don’t worry about that part at all! I have plenty of suggestions. We can talk before the session to get an idea of the style you would like for your senior portraits.
Can I bring my friends and my things?
YES!! I find that seniors are much more at ease when they bring a friend (or a few!). For some reason, when mom and dad are around, it’s harder to relax. You and your parents are much happier with your images this way. And your stuff…bring it on! We’ll find fun ways to work it into your images!
What about blemishes and scars? I don’t want them to show.
We’ll clear that right up! All retouching is included with your session at no extra fee.
How do I prepare for the session?
Once you reserve your session, you will be given access to the Client Information Site. There you will find more information about what to wear, what to bring, and where to go! Of course, if you have any specific questions at any time, just let me know!
You’re almost to your senior year! Thank you for your interest in the TK Seniors Model Program.
Each year I select a group of TK Seniors Models from Central Ohio high schools to represent and promote TK Seniors/Tennille King Photography to their peers. Not only do we have a blast, but there are also lots of great benefits (free sessions, credits toward your order, special offers, prizes, and more)!
Remember, you will be representing Tennille King Photography and recommending me to your friends, so models must be outgoing, energetic, motivated, and enjoy being photographed. I’m looking for TK Seniors Models with a variety of styles and interests. It’s not at all about how you look – it’s just about BEING YOU!
You may also download a printable version of these details.
• Free Model Session (must be completed before May 1st)
• Free Full Session (if photographed before June 30th), or 1/2 off a Full Session (if photographed between July 1-August 15)
• Personalized Model Cards to pass out to other 2016 Seniors (includes a special offer for them, and helps you earn Referral Credits and prizes)
• Web-sized proofs and video for mobile phones, social media, etc.
• Ability to earn free products, gifts cards, special offers, prizes, and more!
• Credit for rewards start as soon as you accept the position & end on September 30, 2015
• $50 Referral Credit for each new client that you refer
• Complimentary personalized Model Proof Book (two referrals required)
• $50 Cash Bonus (five referrals required)
• $200 Cash Bonus (10 referrals required)
• Contests and opportunities to earn addition cash and gift cards (gas, iTunes, shopping, restaurants) announced throughout the model season
• Be outgoing, energetic, motivated, and enjoy being photographed
• Must have your senior portraits taken by Tennille King Photography (and must NOT promote or represent any other photographer/studio)
• Model Session must be completed by 5/1/15
• Orders must be placed by 9/30/15
• $100 security deposit is due upon acceptance into the program (the full amount is applied to your order)
• If the Model Proof Book is not earned, it must be returned or purchased by 9/30/15
The purpose of this program is to promote TK Seniors/Tennille King Photography. You are responsible for generating referrals to earn your Model Rewards. A referral is any student that states your name as the referring model, and qualifies as a referral when the session retainer is received from the new client. Referral Credits are applied toward your order.
1. After acceptance into the program, a $100 security deposit is due. The entire amount is applied to your invoice when your order is placed by 9/30/15.
2. The Model Session is photographed before May 1, 2015.
3. The images from your Model Session are completely retouched and published in an online gallery for you to share with family and friends. I also post them to social media, my blog, and my website. You then receive your Model Cards, Model Proof Book, web-sized proofs, and video.
4. Refer people. Show your Model Proof Book to everyone and pass out your Model Cards! Show off your pictures and video with your phone and social media websites. Tell other students how fun and relaxed your session was and what else you liked about working with me. The best time to pass out your Model Cards is when your friends are excited and looking at your pictures. Model Cards can be given to 2016 Seniors at any school – not just your own. If they ask about prices, you can tell them there are a variety of options available; and if they have other questions, just have them give me a call or email me. I’ll give you ideas on how to refer people (and prizes as incentives!) throughout the model season.
5. If you choose, you may schedule a complimentary Full Session any time before June 30, 2015, or 1/2 off a Full Session from July 1-August 15…but schedule in advance because sessions book quickly.
6. I’ll track your Referral Credits and other Model Rewards earned through 9/30/15. Your order must be placed by 9/30/15. If you choose to place your order before 9/30/15, you may apply any Referral Credits and Model Rewards earned up to that point. Any additional earnings may be applied to an additional order to be placed before 9/30/15.
7. To complete the Model Program, I ask that you find at least five (5) people from the Class of 2017 Seniors to recommend for next year’s Model Program.
The application process is now open for Central Ohio high schools!
I’m looking for TK Seniors Models with a variety of styles and interests. It’s not at all about how you look – it’s just about BEING YOU!
Fill out the Model Application as soon as possible because the model program is very selective, and model positions are limited. Only a select few students from each area high school will be chosen to participate in the program. Parent or guardian permission is required to participate.
Follow this process to get started:
Step 1: Check out the TK Seniors Model Program details on the tab to the left. YOU MUST READ THESE DETAILS BEFORE FILLING OUT THE APPLICATION.
Step 2: Fill out the online application below.
Step 3: If you are chosen for the Model Program, I will contact you and your parents to discuss the policies and answer any questions you may have. If you choose to accept my offer to be a TK Seniors Model, we’ll get your first Model Session scheduled!